Benefits of choosing a CAI member
By choosing a CAI member to advise or complete the work you require, you are assured of competence and compliance. Other key benefits are that CAI members:
- Abide by and work to standards outlined in the CAI Codes of Practice and British Standards.
- Are continually re-assessed to ensure standards are maintained.
- Guarantee all domestic (single dwelling home) installations carried out by a member for 12 months.
- Use quality tested equipment through the CAI Certification scheme for aerials and cable.
- Are fully insured, so you are protected.
In the unlikely event you have any issues with a CAI member you also have access to our resolution service.